How to Join:
1. Complete the membership application.
* Membership Application
2. $40.00 for Initial Membership, $10 for Returning Members
* Fee must be paid prior to attending any office tours
3. Turn in application and membership dues to any officer or faculty adviser (Dr. Sharon Lee).
Achieving active status is not a mandatory requirement while being in our Fraternity. However, it is highly recommended to be an active member because of the many benefits including
* Being recognized at the end of the semester with an active status certificate.
* Having the opportunities to interact, gain insights, and knowledge with peers and professionals in the Insurance Industry.
In order to obtain active status, you must participate in the following events:
* 2 General meetings
* 1 Fundraiser activity
* 1 Volunteer activity
* 1 Office tours